Monday, August 11, 2008

Week of August 10


Well this week will prove to be interesting. Saturday, some of us are going to Tuscaloosa to ride in an event called the Hot Hundred http://www.druidcity.org/north_harbor.html . (We are doing one of the shorter routes NOT 100 MILES). Sunday I squeezed in a 10 mile ride. Today I am hoping to get 20 miles in. Tuesday is the Botanical Ride but weather is not looking favorable. We will probably ride again on Thursday as well as we prepare for Saturday. Updates to follow....

UPDATE: Well Tuesday got rained out so I went to the YMCA and worked out. Planning to go to the YMCA as well today. Thursday Neal and I rode 22 miles @ Oak Mountain State Park. It was pretty tough but we made it.

2 comments:

j2d said...

Let me know about Thursday's ride. Since it looks like the Botanical Garden ride is going to be a bust I'll need to squeeze some miles in later in the week.

Neal said...

OM ride was tought but we made it man! What about that 70 yr old man!!! Geez!