Thursday, August 21, 2008

Trussville Recovery ride

Well today Neal and I rode 12 miles in Trussville. After the first 5 miles Neal thought I was trying to kill him but we rode the last 7 miles on the awesome flat hometown neighboorhood streets of Trussville and he saw first hand why I love the town. It was a great ride and Neal said a great recovery ride from Tuesday.

Note about Trussville: I don't think there is a more active outdoor city in Bham. Just today we saw, little league baseball, girls softball, adult slowpitch softball, peewee football, middle school football, tennis, road cyclists (other than us), mountan bikers, flag football teams, walkers, runners, frisbee golf, dog trainers and soccer. I am sure I forgot something but you get the point.

2 comments:

Neal said...

That was truly a great experience. I saw a side a Trussville that i didn't know was there. Thanks....i like that ride as well. Maybe you can map out a good ride that encompasses everything we saw out there...maybe like a scenic route.

j2d said...

What roads did you ride? There are some roads you can add around the municipal complex to add on the miles.